TAGS

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

A2: Key to PRESENT PERFECT 9B (Exercises a & b page 143)


1.      How long have you been frightened of clowns? I have been frightened of clowns since I was a child.
2.       How long has your sister had her car? She has had her car for three years.
3.      How long have you lived here? I have lived here for a long time?
4.      How long has your dad been a teacher? He has been a teacher since 1990.
5.      How long have you known your boyfriend? I have known my boyfriend since May.
6.      How long has Britain been in the EU? It has been in the EU since 1973.
7.      How long have you had your cat? We have had our cat for about two years.
8.      How long has he worked for the same company? He has worked for the same company since 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment